Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eliana Owens: August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010   Eliana Owens was on Unspoken Issues in Paltalk News Network! Eliana has had an exciting life and mostly I believe it comes from how she views people and her desire to help others.

Eliana Owens, originally from Venezuela has been in the US for ten years. Showing extreme strength Eliana taught herself English by watching cable TV, and she didn't stop there.  Eliana has earned a BS in Math with Secondary Education &  Masters in Mathematics both from the prominent  University of Texas.  

With the approaching birth of her son  in 2007, Eliana like other soon-to-be mothers had many questions;  Where do I find prenatal fitness classes, children's boutiques, where can I take childbirth classes, or was a doula (midwife) something I should consider?  In her search to find the answers to these and many other questions expecting mothers have or might have, it became apparent there was no one avenue to find answers.  

Eliana was a woman with a mission, and she explains  "Since there was no comprehensive resource readily available, I made it my mission to discover the best that Austin had to offer. And now, I want to share that with other women in our community".  Eliana's entrepreneurial skills emerged and My Precious Arrival was born, and she wasn't finish yet.

Eliana's entrepreneurial skills have continued to bloom with the gratitude of many Austinites' mommies and in 2009 to the joy of Austinites she created Mommy2B Austin.  If you would ask Eliana how did Mommy2B Austin come into being she jokingly says "After I realized that I could actually put a website together, I got started with Mommy2B Austin" .   When asked about how does she have so much energy to run  My Precious Arrival, Mommy2B Austin and chase after her soon-to-be three year old son she simply answers "I’m grateful to have my 2.5 yr old boy, Nícolas James and my loving husband as my motivators!"

Eliana is an inspiration to all stay-at-home moms, wives, teachers, entrepreneurs, to all women everywhere and I for one think we will hear much more about this fascinating woman.

You can download the podcast at iTunes

Or watch the recorded video at Unspoken Issues on FaceBook



If you are or know of a new or expecting mother don't forget to check  out Eliana Owens at :
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgm9IAFAdxr45ZpZ9xyJTje1H-PobOw3Mpikzi7reYNKDL8cmixvnOkzEESmfjNx_CCxpr9LmvXT88i4UiIYgVHaxQcabe-LdKKsGNMPR0lygxKF-BlsiKFe2bjTlFDkJplpl1_M6Ko8uA/s1600/125x125+banner.jpg
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment